Shelford Heating Installation Technicians and many of the service technicians are also able to complete general plumbing works, and are either Qualified to City and Guilds, or NVQ Level 2 and 3 which are the basic levels of qualifications for all Plumbing professionals in the UK. All Apprentices within the company past and present have either gained this qualification or working towards NVQ Levels 2 and further enhancing to level 3.
Shelford Heating are Members of the Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors (APHC) and we are able to self-certify our works when needed to as a requirement of Building Regulations.
Our Geographical Area of Operation is about 25 miles radius of our Offices so for Plumbers in Cambridge, and surrounding areas we will do all we can to assist
Areas of Plumbing Works that we can undertake:
• Unvented Hot Water Systems (Mains Pressure) including Service and Repairs (many of our Installers and service Technicians hold the unvented hot water qualification)
• Replacement Vented water systems (traditional copper cylinder)
• Installation of Booster Pumps and Accumulator systems
• Installation of High Quality Aqualisa Shower Systems
• Full Bathroom Installation including Maintenance items such as replacement Taps, Ballvalves. Toilet Seats, Replacement Sanitaryware and Furniture
• Full Wet Room Bathrooms design, supply and Installation including less-abled adaptions for easy access
• Full Kitchen Installations and all trades undertaken from Design to completion including Electrical, Tiling, Flooring, Plastering, Heating
• Appliance Plumbing for Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Fridges, Outside Taps
• Design, Supply and Installation of Lakeside Water Softener Systems and Filtered Drinking water
• Installation of Hot Water Boiling points (replace the Kettle)
• Water Storage Tanks and Maintenance
Our Versality and Skill range within the company means that no job is too small or large, We can install, Maintain and repair any plumbing system within the Home, Office and Commercial Premise including Schools and Colleges.