Shelford Heating can Design, Supply, Install, Commission and Certify your new Oil Storage Tank to current Building regulations Part J.
We Install both Metal and Plastic Bunded Oil storage Tanks,
We offer as a First Choice Bunded Metal Tanks as Manufactured by Atlantis Tank, they have tanks ranging from 900 litres up to 20000 litres.
Fire Protected Oil Tanks as Manufactured by TUFFA and J Seed and Co can be useful in restricted space – they however are much more costly.
All our Quotes include
- Safe transfer of your existing oil into the new installation.
- Complete safe disposal of your existing tank and waste oils.
- We can prepare the ground work, concrete bases and brick piers all to the correct standards
- Installed by Qualified and Trained OFTEC/APHC Registered Technicians
- Install Monitoring systems such as the watchman
Shelford Heating will Service your current Oil Storage Tank, when we undertake the Annual Service on the Oil Boiler – we will undertake to Check the Following:
- • Dip the Oil Tank and Check for Signs of Contamination such as condensation
- • Replace the Filter Unit Element
- • Visually Inspect the Tank for Weakness
- • Replace Sight Tube Assemblies
- • Replace Isolation Valves
All Customers of Shelford Heating will benefit from Preferential Prices, so please give us a call.
For details on Planning Permissions and Building Regulations take a look at this interactive web site from the Planning Portal