The Events of Coronavirus Covid-19 are changing on a Daily Basis.
Our Registered Bodies Gas Safe, APHC, OFTEC advice is being adhered to, but most importantly we are monitoring the Goverment Web Sites and NHS for updates and adapting as Reccommended
At Shelford Heating we are continuing to Operate albeit on a much Reduced Service to our Clients, until such time as the UK is Locked Down
- Breakdowns for Hot water Provision
- Breakdowns for Heating Provision
- Emergency Boiler Replacements
- Emergency Oil Leaks
- Emergency Oil Tank Replacements
We will not be undertaking any Survey Appointment/Quote Visits – We will however be looking to undertake Facetime/Messenger/Whats App Video Calls to review Costs that are fully itemised and Presented as a Budget Quote.
We are currently Providing the Services to Clients if the Following is adhered to.
- The Customers are not on the at Risk List
- The Customers are Healthy and show no symptoms
- The Customer Maintains a Safe Distance of 2Mtrs and Ideally Leaves the area that we operate for the duration of our Visit
- Our Staff are Fit and Well with no Symptoms
- Our Staff use Hand Sanitizer Gel before/after and Ensure regular Hand Washing
- Our Staff Wear Gloves
- Our Staff Wipe down the Areas Before and After
- Our Staff use Facemasks
- Hot Water is freely Available
Our Staff and Engineers are self isolating privately and reducing close contact at all Times. We will be Self Isolating two members of our Admin Team who will operate from Home to ensure we have continuity in Telephone Cover if Illness strikes.
Hot Water and Heating System Failures are recieving Priority and it is our aim to have someone available on the Same Day, We are reviewing whether there is demand for Weekend Operation and as such will update accordingly
There are Many Customers such as Employees of the NHS, Shopworkers and Delivery Drivers – The Work you are doing is above and beyond and like many in the UK we want to say a Big Thank You for what you are doing – you will recieve Priority in dealing with any issues and we will also look to work around your availability and if this means after Hours Calls we will do all that we can to assist.
The current situation is worrying for all, We again thank all our Customers for being supportive during this time, Our Suppliers, Our Admin Team and last but not least our Engineers for continuing to Deliver our Client Needs during this time.
David and Angela Humm
Shelford Heating Ltd